I activated my Hologram SIM and plugged it up to my EC21-V cellular module. Couple of weird things that I don’t understand.
- The module took like 24 hours of fiddling before it said “connected” at which point I could get data across. Will it always take this long for the initial registration to the network?
- The IMEI that shows in my portal doesn’t match the IMEI of the module. Oddly enough it is off by just the last couple of digits.
- The EC21-V is a Verizon specific (B4/B13) module. So, I’m not really following why the module says its connected to T-Mobile. Shouldn’t it only connect to Verizon? Is this some sort of roaming?
- In the portal it shows a tower that I’m connected to, which is probably about 45 minutes from me… is that just some sort of anomaly?
- Are the High Bandwidth plans in the US only on T-Mobile or do they work across all carriers in the US?