Testing Konekt SIM on unlocked iPhone

I tried to test my known-good Konekt SIM on an unlocked iPhone 5 (iOS 9.2.1), per the Konekt note* I can get the phone to register on either T-Mobile or AT&T (via Settings > Carrier). Both will show a 3G connection, cellular data is ON, data Roaming is ON. I’ve entered the following APN: “apn.konekt.io”. Despite showing “AT&T 3G” or “T-Mobile 3G” with sufficient signal strength, I can’t get any web pages to load – the error is “Could not activate cellular data network.” Same message after complete reset of the phone (data, settings, the whole shebang). The phone works fine with other non-AT&T SIM’s, and on Wi-Fi, so I thought I’d throw the question out here to see if anything is up on the Konekt side that would prevent data from loading via the iPhone. Thanks!

https://content.konekt.io/blog/6-steps-to-test-our-m2m-cellular-network-on-an-iphone/

Sounds like you’re doing everything right. That should work. Can you send us the SIM number you’re using to support@konekt.io so we can double check that there aren’t any issues on our side?