What do you want to see next from Konekt?

How is all this going? Have you chosen to implement any of these?

Thanks

I would really like to see a button to download all the usage data (in a csv format, or similar).

Hello Scott,

Allowing CSV export for all your usage data and balance charges from the dashboard is on our development roadmap. In the meantime, feel free to contact us at success@hologram.io to request a CSV and we can send one to you.

Thanks!
Logan

Still waiting for a work Dash also. It’s been identified as a flaw board but not sign of a replacement yet :frowning: It’s unfortunate that that original backers are the one who are disadvantaged by slow replacements.

Hey @Howard, sorry for the delay. Hardware manufacturing is not always the quickest thing. DM you, hope we can make it up to you :slight_smile:

I think getting the Dash to support AWS IoT would be a huge game changer. I want to deploy a large quantity of cellular connected boards, but our infrastructure is on AWS and there are no production ready cellular boards that works directly with AWS IoT. Would be good to try with the arduino-yun SDK: GitHub - aws/aws-iot-device-sdk-arduino-yun: SDK for connecting to AWS IoT from an Arduino Yún.

Hello @skylinezum,

Integration between the AWS IoT platform and the Dash and our cloud is definitely on our product roadmap. We’d love to hear more about the kind of deployments you are looking to do with a cellular board. We may be able to help you with a custom solution while we work on our our AWS integration. Direct message me or shoot us an email at success@hologram.io and our Customer Success team will follow up with you!

Best,
Logan

1 Like

@skylinezum it is like you are in my head :wink:. Keep an eye out for awesome integrations.

1 Like