Connecting to Losant

Hello everyone, this is my first community post. I have my Dash sending data to the Hologram Cloud,
which was actually quite easy even for a n00b like myself.

I am, however, am mystified as to how to configure the webhooks to send my GPS data to Losant for display on a map. I have gone through the tutorials there, and have had an easy time understanding them.

I am stuck here though, and not sure how to proceed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How far did you get? Do you have the Losant webhook setup in the Hologram dashboard at all yet?

Hello, Reuben, thanks so much for your quick reply.

Yes, I believe I got the webhook set up successfully. Gave the route a nickname “Losant GPS Map”,
entered my device ID as a topic, and set the webhook key to https://xxxxxxxx.onlosant.com.

Hmm, that URL seems different than what I have from my route. When I create a webhook on Losant, it is on triggers.losant.com like this:

I then copy the key portion of the URL into the Webhook Key field on our dashboard. The payload depends on what your Losant workflow is expecting. Should probably be JSON.

Okay, I will try this and see if I can get it working. This makes a lot more sense to me, just getting started on Losant and wasn’t sure how to proceed. Will let you know what happens, and thanks again!

John