Hi everyone, we’ll use this thread as a changelog for updates to the Dash system firmware and to the Arduino integration.
Today we released version 0.7.1 of the Arduino integration. The IDE should give you the option to upgrade automatically. Changes include:
- Fixes to printing floating point numbers
- New sleep functions for switching the user module into a lower power state
- Fix some USB bugs
- Fix Arduino build warnings
- Functions to query battery percentages
- I2C master mode
- Distinguish better between USB and OTA in the programmer menu
We also released version 0.6.1 of the Dash updater utility. This is installed as part of the Arduino integration and will also be available on our website for direct download tomorrow. Changes include:
- File open dialog now works correctly on OSX
- Cleaned up some error messages and made some more helpful
Hope you guys like all this. Stay tuned for more updates soon.