FuelGauge Class

Hi, Reuben,

Thanks for new fuel gauge class – looking forward to the associated docs ASAP, as the new IDE “broke” my old “battery percentage” call.

The price of progress, yes? :slight_smile:

Hey Michael, sorry about that - that part of the release notes fell through the cracks. Will try to get some example documentation out as soon as possible.

Until then, you should be able to roll back to the previous release in the Arduino boards manager in order to get your sketch back up and running.

Thanks, Pat! Every piece of software in the world should have a rollback feature that works as well as the Arduino IDE. So, turning and burning on my side, no problem – and really looking forward to trying out the new fuel gauge class, as well as the auto charger stuff. I was one of the guys who complained way back when about the charger… Ah, memories…

Hi guys, docs are updated here: https://hologram.io/docs/reference/dash/api#battery-charger

Thanks, Reuben! I just had a look at the docs. Nice – functional and comprehensive improvements. I’ll be testing beginning today; will give you feedback along the way.