I have several questions relating to the Dash pin functions and hardware. Below is a bullet list of the information I am looking for
- I see the pin pitch is 2.54mm, what is the width (pin to pin across the module)
- Will the module perform OK only powered by 5V DC as long as the power supply has sufficient capacity (I assume 250mA is required max.)
- Is the battery only used to power module in case of power failure, or can it be set up to only keep ram and internal RTC alive
- How do I use alternate SPI pins, I need UART2 for my project and also need SPI.
- Is the USB UART and UART 0 both using the same port internally for program update from Arduino sketch? (ie. UART2 is the only completely uncommitted UART that is brought out the module pins)