We finally released the 0.9.1 version of our Python SDK which has some nice bug fixes and additions. I also added some CI/CD components that I hope will speed up releases in the future rather than it taking us over a year to finally get around to it.
One of my favorite features is using the CLI for running AT commands, I hated using screen or other terminal software so you can do something easy like:
sudo hologram modem command +COPS?
Here is the auto-generated change log though there are other fixes as well not included in this list.
- properly handle bytes encoding when reading from an open socket @DomAmato (#74)
- allow setting APN @DomAmato (#79)
- Fix typo for BG96 @rbalik (#77)
- Strip AT command result prefix when issued command ends with ? or % @TomPethtel (#6)
- Add BG96 Support @DomAmato (#37)
- include support for Huawei Modem E372 @HectorMendez (#21)
- Allow sending raw AT commands to the modem @DomAmato (#28)
- dont encode buffer @DomAmato (#39)
- Make it possible to renable at sockets @DomAmato (#36)
- Concat to bytes not str @DomAmato (#33)
- Fix PPP Errors with disconnect and routing @DomAmato (#32)