Hologram sim not registering with sim7000g

HI i am using hologram sim card with imei 8944500105191458770,since i activated the sim in hologram dashboard it showing me the status as live but when i tried to run with using hologram as apn its return not registered status.please help me out

Hi, we’re showing that the device did connect. If you’re still having issues, please contact us at success@hologram.io

Also, have you searched for other threads about the SIM7000G? This one might help: Network status 2: Not registered (searching) - #3 by iansharp

I have written and simple arduino comp TCPIP sketch that works with sim7000. It is just “built” in AT commands, but it has been working great. Very minimal alterations needed to get it up and sending data.
Github

I had to do A LOT of trial and error with the M2M console. The AT commands in the Simcom sim7000x PDF are not all correct and very misleading. Most of the sketches for the sim800 (which some people say will work with the sim7000), simply do not function.

Problem with network registration behaving unpredictably.
Using the LTE_Demo Sketch from Botletics github (fresh download today) with a botletics 7000E board powered by both USB
and via the Arduino on a large 12v sealed lead acid battery. I have also attached a 3.7v LiPo directly to the Botletics 7000E sheild.
In 1 session over a few minutes I got the responses below without having changed anything since my last
“registered (roaming)” response.

Serial output below, but basically, using “i” and “n” serial commands to
get signal strength and network status over the period of an hour I can get ;
Network status 0: Not registered
Network status 2: Not registered (searching)
Network status 5: Registered roaming

At times RSSI was zero, but at times even with good signal strength the networks status could be 0 or 2.
and just now, a few hours later;
RSSI = 22: -70 dBm and Network status 3: Denied

I have tried rebooting, powering down and re-booting and just waiting and none seems any better than the other, no obvious pattern.

Does anyone have a similar experience?
Any suggestions of a logical next step? I intend to work through the trouble shooting sequence at;
https://support.hologram.io/hc/en-us/articles/360035213734-Troubleshooting-connecting-to-the-Hologram-network (I am up to step 8 and all good till then, couldn’t receive the SMS)

and utilise AT commands as per ;

These two seem more suited to finding constant rather than intermittent problems.
This topic seemed the closest but let me know if this should be a new topic

Thanks for helping
Vere Nicolson

Serial output examples below;

Changes within minutes*****

FONA> n
—> AT+CGREG?
<— +CGREG: 0,2
FONA>n
—> AT+CGREG?
<—
FONA> n
—> AT+CGREG?
<—
FONA>

LATER***********

FONA> n
—> AT+CGREG?
FONA>

Signal strength*****
FONA> n
—> AT+CGREG?
FONA> i
—> AT+CSQ
<— +CSQ: 27,99
RSSI = 27: -60 dBm
FONA>

Later **************
FONA> i
—> AT+CSQ
<— +CSQ: 99,99
RSSI = 99: -115 dBm
FONA> n
—> AT+CGREG?