Problem with Usage Reports from dashboard

hello…
as you can see on the joined screenshoot … there is a little problem with the data usage reports … see the end of the curve ? i was not aware that my device can travel back in time… :wink:
little problem from your server side ?

@othar thanks for bringing that to our attention. We rolled this usage report out in beta and have seen the time traveling data usage before. Some data usage is received out of chronological sequence on our server so when graphed currently it shows that curve. We’re revamping this as part of the next iteration coming soon in our Dashboard! Sorry for the confusion for now, but let us know if you have any other questions.

@ryanHologram, Do you have an update on when dashboard data usage tools will be updated? Is there another way to gauge data usage (modem usage commands on ublox, AT+UGCNTRD)?

hi @bioagbob - Better usage reports and graph is on the roadmap for the next version of our dashboard with features such as simple exports of overall usage from the Dashboard. In the meantime, you can reach out via our website or support@hologram.io to receive reports on usage.
In regards to using AT+UGCNTRD, you can use those commands though on the Dash you’d need a version of our passthrough firmware that let’s you pass AT commands directly to the module. Let me know if that’s something you’d be interested in and we can send that over.