Tesling with Hologram Indigo and Global SIMs
Locaion: Toronto, Canada
Network device typically connects to: Bell, Telus. Somethings through Rogers (to Telus).
- The connection status always shows roaming and never home.
- PSM is request but never granted
- CEREG command always shows PSM disabled
- Band is almost always 12. Sometimes 17, which is a subset of band 12.
Here are the debug messages that I always see from the device:
RRC mode: Connected
Network registration status: Connected - roaming
PSM bits: 001
PSM Interval: 00100
PSM parameter update: TAU: -1, Active time: -1
LTE Signal quality: +CESQ: 99,99,255,255,13,57
PSM Settings: +CPSMS: 1,“00100100”,“00000001” (reading PSM setting)
CEREG: +CEREG: 5,5,“D6E4”,“086B9411”,7,“11100000”,“11100000”
- Does Hologram support PSM?
- Will Bell, Telus, Rogers allow PSM on Hologram SIMs?
- Is there a certain procedure I need to follow to enable PSM?
I have seen other people on the forums here have similar problems related to PSM