Spacebridge Timeout

Hello, I’m trying to SSH into my device via spacebridge and I’m having problems. This device is not my primary network interface

I used ModemManager & NetworkManager to set up the SIM & the modem. I can ping websites just fine, but I’ve been having trouble getting curl to work (I assume it’s because the device is not my primary interface). I can do nc -klu 4010 and use the Dashboard to send UDP packets just fine. However, nc -kl 4010 does not allow me to get back TCP packets from the dashboard.

Whenever I try to use Spacebridge like so:
ssh -p 999 -L 5000:linkXXXXXX:4010 -N -i ~/.ssh/spacebridge.key htunnel@tunnel.hologram.io

I get errors like this:
channel 2: open failed: connect failed: Connection timed out

By the sound of it, I need to send some AT commands to my Nova (SARA-R410M-02B) to get it to listen on a port, but I have no idea which commands to send

Thank you for your help

There is a way to do this with AT commands, but it’s not the only way. If you use the hologram SDK, you can run sudo hologram receive --data and that will do the AT command method for you and then you don’t need to use the modem manager.
Since you are using the modem manager, you’re going to want to check the routing table on the device and make sure that there is a route setup for the ppp connection.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.