Is there a way to free the Dash from the Konekt Cloud web service?
I was really hoping to be able to use the Dash in the same way I can use an Arduino Uno with a SIM900 shield for example.
In it’s locked down state I can’t figure out how to:
- send an sms using AT commands
- retrieve incoming sms messages
- call my own web services directly from the dash (not via the Konekt web hooks)
- fire udp data to a udp listener
- I’ve had the modem become unresponsive due to an overheat and can’t detect in code that data is no longer being sent & received and re-power the modem in code
- read analog inputs via analogRead
I was hoping the Konekt would provide me with an upgrade to my controllers running Uno’s with 2G shields.