Vodafone's NB-IOT Network Access

Hi.

I was checking the forum and found a post which is similar to my case: LTE NB-IoT in Vodafone Spain

Vodafone has a NB-IOT network at Ireland as well as Spain, however while using a Hologram Sim card I’m not able to connect to it.

It was mentioned that the roaming agreements were being worked out in the beginning of 2019 so I’d like to ask if there are any news on that area.

Thank you!

Hello,

I’m too from Spain and I want to know if we can use NB-IOT or LTE-M networks here. Have you had luck connecting to the network?

Currently Movistar and Vodafone are offering NB-IOT and Orange have a blog post about LTE-M commercially available.

Contacted movistar and vodafone to ask but at the moment I’m waiting for reply.

Regards!

I’m actually based on Ireland and here we only have Vodafone with NB-IoT network. As far as I managed to get information, they are allowing access to the network only with their own SIM cards. I tried to get. V-Sim Card from Vodafone, but those don’t allow access to their NB-IoT network.

So we will need to wait until they start allowing NVMOs like Hologram access to their NB-IoT network, or unless they start selling the NB-IoT SIM cards directly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.