Wow, kind of dropped the ball on updates in here. Here’s some recent stuff:
- Big performance improvements to usage reports for organizations with a large number of devices
- SIMs will now be paused if you run out of money on your account to pay for sent SMS messages (previously it was just for data usage) This will help prevent runaway devices
- Transferring devices between orgs can now happen if you’re an admin on both and not just if you’re the owner
- Session expiration makes a little more sense
- Preflight SIM activation should go through normal SIM activation endpoint
- Lots of little bug fixes and performance enhancements throughout platform
Edit: Should note that you’re still responsible for paying for SMS that you use and should monitor SMS usage on your devices so that you know what you’re sending.